- This document is an electronic record in terms of (i) Information Technology Act, 2000; (ii) the rules framed there under as applicable; and (iii) the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
- The Platform is owned, registered and operated by Genzee, a sole proprietorship owned and managed by Ms. Meeta Chandra and having its place of business at.
- www.genzee.in & www.genzeeonline.in and mobile application are e-commerce platforms which allow Users to browse, select and purchase clothing and accessories (“Products”) specially designed for tweens, teen and contemporary women (“Services”).
Type of information collected from the Customer
- “Sensitive Personal Information” as defined under Section 3 of the SPI Rules means such personal information which consists of information relating to:
- (i) password;
- (ii) financial information such as Bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details ;
- (iii) physical, physiological and mental health condition;
- (iv) sexual orientation;
- (v) medical records and history;
- (vi) biometric information;
- (vii) any detail relating to the above clauses as provided to body corporate for providing service; and
- (viii) any of the information received under above clauses by body corporate for processing, stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise.
- We require Customers to provide us with the following information:
- Name of the Customer;
- Registered Account Information: User ID, Password;
- E-mail Address;
- Phone Number;
- Any other such information as may be required at the time of registering on the Website;
- How the collected information will be used
- The Information collected by Us, shall be used in the manner described below:
- Customer name: Customer name shall be used to establish the identity of the Customer on the Website, to customize the Services availed by the Customer through the Website and to personalize all communications that are sent to the Customer by Us.
- E-mail Address: Your E-mail address will be used to communicate:
- Welcome message and introduce You to the features offered on the Platform;
- All Service related messages including but not limited to: (a) confirming Your order(s) made on the Platform; (b) confirmation of: (i) cancellation and refund requests; or (ii) return or exchange requests;
- Promotional messages regarding the Services offered by Genzee from time to time; and
- Any other communication that We wish to send to You.
- Phone Number: Phone number will be an alternative method to contact You, for communicating any Service related messages.
- Credit/ Debit Card information: This information will not be collected by our platform but will be needed when checking out and making payment when connected to payment gateway. Our website does not store this information.
- In order to improve the quality of Our platform and/or the Services we may ask You to provide us with information regarding Your experiences on Our platform. Customers have the option of choosing not to provide Us with this information.
Disclosure of Personal Information
- We may disclose certain financial information to third party payment gateway service providers or other such parties to process Your payments.
- We may also disclose certain information to third parties solely to help diagnose technical problems, to administer the platform, and improve the quality of the Services provided by Us.
- We reserve the right to disclose any personal information as required by law and when We believe, at our sole discretion that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect someone from injury and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our platform.
- The platform uses temporary cookies, which are files that Your web browser puts on Your system when You visit the platform, to store certain information that is not sensitive personal information. The information collected through these cookies is used by Us for the technical administration of the platform, research and development, and to improve the quality of Our Services.
- We may use third party cookies to track visitor behaviour and to improve the quality of Our Services. However, such cookies will not store any kind of personal information, nor will such information be disclosed to any third party.
- These cookies are intended to be automatically cleared or deleted when the Customer quits the browser application. You are encouraged to use the “clear cookies” functionality of Your browser to ensure such clearing / deletion, since it is impossible for us to guarantee, predict or provide for the behaviour of Your system.
- The information We collect with cookies is not sold, rented, or shared with any third parties, other than for internal Website development and maintenance.
- Security Procedures
We have implemented industry standard security policies, rules and technical measures as required under Section 8 of the SPI rules, to protect any kind of personal sensitive information that We have under our control from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification and unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
- Retention of Information
We retain any personal information that You may have provided to Us, for as long as You avail Our Services, and for a reasonable time thereafter.
If a Customer wishes to opt- out of receiving any promotional or marketing-related communications from Us, they may choose to do so. Further, if a Customer wishes to remove all their contact information from the platform, they can do so by opting out of the Platform and closing all accounts with the Platform.
If you have any grievances as to the usage of any of your personal information or any other privacy concerns, you can contact the Grievance Officer whose details are provided below:
Name: Meeta Chandra
Phone No: 9686966553
E-mail Address: email@example.com
Postal Address: #174/A, 19th Main Road, Sector 4, HSR Layout, Bangalore- 560102
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction